My Class

 


My class, V-E, is a zoo,
With no concrete cells,
But with ringing bells,
And everyone shouting "shoo".

Sometimes it's like a living hell,
And in unison thirty voices yell,
They run and shout like monkeys minus tails,
You can't "shoo" them cuz you'll fail.

Other times it's just like paradise,
Seems like you won the roll of dice,
They'll speak so polite and act so nice,
You'll forget you've come to a pack of mice.

Now that's my class,
Sometimes they're good as angels,
Sometimes bad as ghosts,
Come here, and if you're lucky, I'll be your host.


Photo by Iqwan Alif from Pexels

Comments

  1. Ooooh... Loved it!!! I completely agree with the feeling... Long gone are those days, I miss them so much. Beautiful Ki!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mahi!! I miss those days too.

      Delete
  2. OMG!! You wrote this poem in fifth grade???!! It is like how I would write in like 8th standard...Brilliantly written. But You Know We have soooooooo good friends that they still continue showering their MONKEYNITY (like HUMANITY) on us on the online platform

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😁 Thank you Raashi!!
      Ikr! Aaj kal toh doston aur bandaron mein zyada kuch antar hi nahi raha 🤦🏽‍♀️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

This could be your next favourite post!

Sunset

❝The Shadows Are Her Spotlight❞